Do you have a single domain or wish to use ° different PHP version per folder? Do you have an installed PHP 5.x software in a folder/blog and want to use a PHP 7.x instead? If so, you can do this using cPanel and the .htaccess file.
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the "Software" section, click on the "MultiPHP Manager" icon.
- Assume that we are new to this and the first thing we will need to do is to get the code generated by cPanel.
- Scroll down to the end of page, select your domain from the left side and you will see the option "PHP Version" with a drop-down list on the right side. Select the appropriate PHP version from the drop-down menu and click the Apply button.
- Now open the /public_html/.htaccess file in the cPanel File Manager or in your FTP client and you will find the code generated by cPanel.
- After you copy the code, you will wish to set the PHP version to version 7 in the folder/forum, which means you will need to create a .htaccess file in the folder /forum/ and paste the code which was generated in the previous step in it.
- Congratulations, now your folder/forum uses PHP 7, and if you wish to set any other folder to use the same version of PHP as well, you will only need to copy the code from the .htaccess file and paste it into that folder.
Reset your PHP version from your main domain. If you wish to use a different PHP version on any folder, you will need to follow steps 5 and 6, generate the code, copy that code from /public_html/.htaccess and paste it into any folder where you wish to set your selected PHP version.
We'll migrate your sites to Brainstorm (for free!)
Brainstorm has partnered with Amazon Web Services to provide Managed WordPress which is the fastest, most reliable cloud services platform on the planet. Brainstorm offers small businesses more than hosting, we deliver guaranteed success for your website launch, uptime, and performance.
Brainstorm’s delightful platform offers you next-level managed WordPress hosting packed with sleek workflow tools that are a total dream for developers and agencies. The result is a completely unique, next-level platform that allows you to quickly and easily build, launch, and manage any (and all!) of your WordPress sites.
Brainstorm partners with to provide Content Distribution Network. All sites on Brainstorm are backed by our CDN to ensure optimal site performance and superior security.
Cloudflare's Global CDN gives you sub-second page loads, free and managed HTTPS, and global reach for no additional charge. In addition, Brainstorm's WordPress hosting platform provides advanced caching provided by NGINX and Varnish Proxy.
All sites on Brainstorm are distributed over a global network of servers provided by Cloudflare to keep page loads below a second and security airtight.
Secure infrastructure, encrypted protocols, and two factor authentication, and more.
Traditional hosting offers a range of architectures based on website size and traffic. Your website can only scale after someone resizes a server and overhauls your infrastructure.
On Brainstorm, scaling is easy and immediate. When your website needs to scale, we are able to seamlessly scale the platform to your unique needs in a matter of seconds.
As you develop, the platform will be sized to the exact size you need it to be and will grow or shrink based on your unique needs.
Our partnership with Automattic's VaultPress stream provides access to the World's preeminent WordPress experts. They will provide unparalleled assistance with performance, security, availability and fault tolerance. We provide assistance from someone who has solved hundreds of problems just like yours and knows WordPress inside out. These WordPress experts are always on deck to quickly identify the root causes and recommend a solution. And since our team knows WordPress as well as they know the platform, there’s no finger-pointing between your website and our platform.
All sites come with a a VaultPress plan ranging from basic to business-level and a Brianstorm concierge, giving you security, backup and restoration, and traffic insights into your site’s performance.
Brainstorm delivers the incredibly fast page load speeds for WordPress sites. Run your site on the fastest hosting on the planet. Unrivaled speed, uptime, and scalability make Brainstorm the best place to host WordPress sites.
We will assist you at every step at initial level. We will communicate with you and will understand your complete requirements and suggest you solutions accordingly.
Then we will create infrastructure according to your requirement and will provide you under given timeline. After that we will assist you to upload or transfer your website and will provide it an awesome launching beginning/starting.