cPanel is a #1 Hosting Control Panel in the web hosting industry and you can easily install it.
What are the requirements?
- Fresh CentOS 6 or 7, installed on your VPS/Server.
How to install cPanel?
- Login to your VPS/Server via the SSH Client.
- Copy the following command and paste it in the SSH Console. Then press enter.
cd /home && curl -o latest -L https://securedownloads.cpanel.net/latest && sh latest
- The cPanel Installation has begun. It can take from 30 to 45 minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, the console will display a message like "the cPanel Installation has been completed"�.
- Open https://your-server-IP-here:2087 (WHM)
- Enter the username "root"� (without quota) in the username field.
- Enter your root password in the password field.
- Click the "Login"� button.
cPanel/WHM Setup Wizard:
Step 1: Read and accept the agreement.
Step 2: Setup Networking:
- Server Contact Email Address: Enter your email address. You will receive ° cPanel related alert on your email.
- Hostname: If the hostname is ok, leave it as it is.
- Resolvers: Enter 188.8.131.52 in primary and also enter 184.108.40.206 in secondary.
Scroll down to the end of page and click the "Save & Go to Step 3"� button.
Step 3: If you have a more than one IP and the IPs are not listed, add your new IP address and then click the "Go to Step 4"� button. Alternatively, if you do not have any additional IPs, simply click on "Go to Step 4"�.
1. Under "Nameserver Configuration"�, you can choose a Nameserver program like Bind, PowerDNS, etc or leave it as it is.
2. Under "Choose which nameservers domains on this server will use"� enter your domain nameserver such as ns1.example.com and ns2.example.com (Replace example.com with your domain name).
3. Under "Configure Address Records for Nameservers & Hostname"�, mark the option "Configure Address Records for Nameservers"�, enter your IP address in IPv4 for NS1 and NS2, and should you have an IPv6, enter it into the IPv6 field as well.
Tick mark the option "Add "A Entries" for Hostname"� and then click on "Save & Go to Step 5"�.
Step 5: You can leave all the options as they are or change them should you want it. Then click on "Save & Go to Step 6"�.
Step 6 - (Final Step): Tick mark "Use file system quotas"� and click the "Finish Setup Wizard"� button.
Congratulations, the cPanel Installation is complete and now you will need to compile Easy Apache, change settings, install a firewall, etc.
We'll migrate your sites to Brainstorm (for free!)
Brainstorm has partnered with Amazon Web Services to provide Managed WordPress which is the fastest, most reliable cloud services platform on the planet. Brainstorm offers small businesses more than hosting, we deliver guaranteed success for your website launch, uptime, and performance.
Brainstorm’s delightful platform offers you next-level managed WordPress hosting packed with sleek workflow tools that are a total dream for developers and agencies. The result is a completely unique, next-level platform that allows you to quickly and easily build, launch, and manage any (and all!) of your WordPress sites.
Brainstorm partners with to provide Content Distribution Network. All sites on Brainstorm are backed by our CDN to ensure optimal site performance and superior security.
Cloudflare's Global CDN gives you sub-second page loads, free and managed HTTPS, and global reach for no additional charge. In addition, Brainstorm's WordPress hosting platform provides advanced caching provided by NGINX and Varnish Proxy.
All sites on Brainstorm are distributed over a global network of servers provided by Cloudflare to keep page loads below a second and security airtight.
Secure infrastructure, encrypted protocols, and two factor authentication, and more.
Traditional hosting offers a range of architectures based on website size and traffic. Your website can only scale after someone resizes a server and overhauls your infrastructure.
On Brainstorm, scaling is easy and immediate. When your website needs to scale, we are able to seamlessly scale the platform to your unique needs in a matter of seconds.
As you develop, the platform will be sized to the exact size you need it to be and will grow or shrink based on your unique needs.
Our partnership with Automattic's VaultPress stream provides access to the World's preeminent WordPress experts. They will provide unparalleled assistance with performance, security, availability and fault tolerance. We provide assistance from someone who has solved hundreds of problems just like yours and knows WordPress inside out. These WordPress experts are always on deck to quickly identify the root causes and recommend a solution. And since our team knows WordPress as well as they know the platform, there’s no finger-pointing between your website and our platform.
All sites come with a a VaultPress plan ranging from basic to business-level and a Brianstorm concierge, giving you security, backup and restoration, and traffic insights into your site’s performance.
Brainstorm delivers the incredibly fast page load speeds for WordPress sites. Run your site on the fastest hosting on the planet. Unrivaled speed, uptime, and scalability make Brainstorm the best place to host WordPress sites.
We will assist you at every step at initial level. We will communicate with you and will understand your complete requirements and suggest you solutions accordingly.
Then we will create infrastructure according to your requirement and will provide you under given timeline. After that we will assist you to upload or transfer your website and will provide it an awesome launching beginning/starting.